CODE OF CONDUCT
ARRIVE WELL PREPARED AND ON TIME
· Arrive on time at the start of the school day, to registration and all lessons.
· Wear the correct school uniform or you will not be admitted into class.
· Bring the correct books and equipment to your lessons.
· Use break times to use the toilet, and not your lesson times!
· If you have been absent from school, a letter must be handed into the school office explaining the reason on your return.
· Permission must be requested in advance if you know you are going to be absent.
· At break times, bags should be kept in your locker and must not be left in the corridors or taken into the canteen.
· There is a vending machine by the entrance to the playground, this sells cold drinks and snacks and must only be used at break times.
WORK HARD AND SENSIBLY
· Work hard in class. Complete all tasks set as well as you can.
· Complete homework on time and to a high standard.
HAVE RESPECT FOR YOUR TEACHERS AND EACH OTHER
· Stand when an adult enters the classroom, even in the middle of a lesson.
· Before each block of lessons, books should be gathered for the lessons following. You should not return to your lockers between lessons.
· Avoid any form of violence and never be a bully.
· Think about the feelings of others.
· Behave in a sensible and orderly manner when in the classroom.
· Do not call out or distract the attention of other pupils during a lesson.
· Do not argue or answer back to your teacher.
· Speak pleasantly and avoid using bad language.